Conditions to Use
- By subscribing, you agree to not violate the terms provided in this document or the License Agreement in the app.
- You may not decompile the application to steal the API keys used to access Cloud TTS services (Microsoft Azure and IBM Watson). These built-in credentials are only licensed for users who are subscribed to KaniManabu. These services may only be used by this application only.
- Text to speech audio generated by Microsoft Azure and IBM Watson is licensed with use of the KaniManabu app for personal use only and may not be used outside the app.
- You may only share access to the subscription to those you have defined in Family Sharing.
- You may not share, sublease, or rent access to your subscription outside of those defined in Family Sharing.
- The user retains the rights of ownership/copyrights to the decks and cards created with the program.
- Reoccurring subscription (Monthly/Annual) cannot be managed within KaniManabu. To change or cancel a subscription, view your Account Information in the App Store. We cannot directly manage your subscription or issue a refund.
These terms of service is effective until terminated by you or Licensor. Your rights under this terms of service will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of its terms.
By using this application and services, we provide no warranties and can’t be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, and consequential damages from use of this program. This includes, but not limited to procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, data, profits, or business interruption.